Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Music
As I was sitting here reading my last post Trey started getting fussy so I started to sing the song that was playing...........so I thought I would explain! Our music is a combination of my fave songs at the moment and Trystons. Because he is my little shadow, and whenever I am on the computer he wants to listen to his songs. So I added his to the list to make life easier!!!
Upside Down - Jack Johnson.....He loves Curious George!
Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts.....Cars of course!
Watching You - Rodney Atkins.....He listens to it whenever he's in daddy's truck, it's their song!!!
and whenever we listen to them they have to be loud too :)

1 comment:

Megan Andersen said...

These 3 ft. tall shadows definitley run the show don't they! Sounds like you are adjusting quickly with Trey-he is beautiful-love his pictures!!